TransMontaigne Partners L.P. (NYSE: TLP) is a terminaling services company, providing product transportation and fuel terminal services through a master limited partnership. We provide integrated terminal use, storage, transportation services for distributors and marketers of light refined petroleum products, heavy refined petroleum products, crude oil, chemicals, fertilizers and other liquid products. We are leaders in the storage and transport of gasoline of several types of diesel fuel, heating oil and jet fuel. We also operate services for heavy refined petroleum products, such as residual fuel oils and asphalt.
We do not purchase or market any of the product types we transport or for which we offer storage solutions. Therefore, we do not have material direct exposure to changes in commodity prices, except for the value of refined product gains and losses arising from terminaling service agreements with certain customers.
Our existing facilities are located in five geographic regions, which we refer to as our Gulf Coast, Midwest, Brownsville, TX, Ohio and Mississippi River Region and Southeast facilities.
Gulf Coast Region Services
- Seven refined petroleum product terminals, all located in Florida
- Approximately 7.1 million barrels of aggregate active storage capacity
Midwest Region Services
- Razorback pipeline, a 67-mile interstate refined products pipeline between Missouri and Arkansas
- Three refined product terminals with approximately 0.6 million barrels of aggregate active storage capacity
Brownsville, TX Services
- Brownsville Complex has approximately 2.2 million total barrels of aggregate active fuel storage capacity
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminaling facility with aggregate active storage capacity of approximately 33,000 barrels
- A bi-directional refined products pipeline for an affiliate of Mexico’s state owned petroleum company for deliveries between Brownsville Texas and Reynosa or Cadereyta, Mexico
- The Diamondback pipeline, a LPG pipeline from our Brownsville facility to our terminal in Matamoros, Mexico
- Matamoros, Mexico terminal has approximately 7,000 barrels of aggregate active LPG storage capacity
Ohio River and Mississippi River Region Services
- 12 refined petroleum product terminals located along the Mississippi River and Ohio River basins
- Approximately 2.5 million barrels of aggregate active storage capacity
- Dock facility located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana connected to the Colonial pipeline
Southeast Region Services
- 22 refined petroleum products terminals located along the Colonial and Plantation pipelines in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia
- Aggregate active storage capacity of approximately 9.3 million barrels